- Research institution: Cifacita S.L.
- Date: 2005
- Location: Torre Pacheco, Murcia, Spain
- Soil: Clayey soil, pH = 8.5 and 1.61% of organic matter
- Irrigation water: pH (at 25°C) = 7.73
- Crop variety: Korist F1 produced by Bejo Zaden
- Fertilizers: Seven (7) different products: Solubor® DF, boric acid+surfactant, standard MEA liquid boron, Solubor Flow, Solubor Flow+UAN, Solubor DF+MgO, Solubor Flow+soribtol
- Trial design: Twenty (20) crop limes transplanted into test plot separated by 1m, resulting in plantation density of 4 plants/m2
- Against six other foliar formulations, Solubor Flow and Solubor DF show a better performance in kohlrabi.
- Seven days after the boron treatment, boron content increased from 4-10 times against non-treated plants.
- There was a better performance of sodium borates vs non-sodium borates
Download Field Study