- Date: September 2019
- Location: Aparecida do Taboado, Mato Grosso, Brazil
- Clones: i144 and A217
- Soil: Sandy, 10.3% of clay 0 – 20 cm and 15.5% of clay 20 – 40 cm
- Fertilizers: Granubor® (15% B) and ulexite (10% B)
- Trial design: Experiment installed in randomized blocks, with plots of 5 lines x 10 plants. Plots planted with i144 due to the restriction of seedlings at the time.
- On average, eucalyptus clone I144, when Granubor was applied, had wood volumes 7.8% and 4.1% higher when compared to control and ulexite, respectively.
- On average, eucalyptus clone A217, when Granubor was applied, had wood volumes 31.85% and 10.4% higher when compared to control and ulexite, respectively.
- The treatment with Granubor provided the lowest rate of bifurcated trees, confirming that Granubor was the most efficient boron source for eucalyptus, since eucalyptus tree bifurcation is associated with boron deficiency.
Download Field Study